Dating tips and advice
Acquaintances mean a lot in life of every man. They are a product of interaction between people in different society spheres. As a rule, it is a family and a job.
First impression of your partner plays a pivotal role in acquaintance with new interesting people; further development of relations depends on the first impression. In order to make a pleasant impression you should follow some rules. So, read our dating tips:
Affable tone during the first acquaintance is very important. This being said, you should take into account rules of decorum and express sincere emotions. That is why every person should be very polite and to pay as much attention to his/her interlocutor as possible.
You should have well-groomed appearance.
Clothes should be clean and neat.Use a perfume, which can accentuate your individuality.
Don’t tire your interlocutor by too many talks during communication.
Make new acquaintances in an appropriate atmosphere.
Today online acquaintance becomes more and more popular. Online acquaintance has it unique character and standards, the basic of which are: non-use of some usual questions and “cliché” in behavior, desire to arouse interlocutor’s interest by something original.
Many efforts are put into development of free dating sites, which help to unite people by means of preliminary communication in global Internet.
Acquaintance in Internet
Sense of humor is your best friend. Humor can be very, as well as self-confidence.
Smile all the time! Write light letters or optimistic instant messages to attract people to you. Give simple answers and ask easy questions. There is no need to write long messages. As a rule, you can express any thought within several sentences.
Make compliments. One of the best ways of attracting attention of other people is to say a sincere compliment. For example, if someone told you that he played the piano, you should simply answer: “It’s so great that you can play the piano!” But you should be sincere and honest and shouldn’t write long research articles on this subject.
Some Words about Dating Site Nicknames
When you visit any dating site or forum, you communicate with people, who use nicknames instead of their real names. Such has been the custom that everyone chooses some pseudonym and uses it for communication. We can often meet such nicknames as “bebylove”, “superman”, etc. And this fact makes us think: why would a person use a nickname? Let’s find out.
1. He simply get used to see himself using one and the same name (as well as at forum).
2. He doesn’t like his real name or surname. He is simply too shy to use them.
3. He tries to conceal his real personality. He has family and kids and he doesn’t want anybody to know about his profile on such sites.
4. He simply likes his nickname because it looks and sounds pretty. Not Kristy, but Babe; not John, but Apollo.
5. He simply wants to attract attention of other people. Nice nickname will always stand out against a background of usual names.
6. It is original. There are a lot of people with similar names on dating sites, and he may be the only one who has such nickname.
7. He wants to show his state of mind. For example, a nickname “Kitten” means that he is white and fluffy. You just need to take and stroke him. A man with such nickname is always ready to communicate.
8. He simply likes it. He has one name in real life and another one here.
9. He doesn’t want his friends to recognize him. It is much harder to find his profile with imaginary name among thousands of other profiles.
Nevertheless, if you like a person, do not focus your attention on his nickname and reasons of using it. You will be able to find out this information in the process of communication, as well as his real name.
Making First Acquaintance - 10 Phrases
We offer you top ten phrases, which you can use in an email or instant message to ignite the spark in your relationship:
1. Where did you get such a fantastic smile?
2. What is your favorite ice cream and why?
3. What is the most romantic place where you’ve ever been invited to a date?
4. What would you do if we were caught in snow storm in mountains?
5. If you made me a romantic dinner invitation, what would we do?
6. What do you like to do the most?
7. If you could travel to any country of the world, where would you go?
8. How long have you been playing the guitar? (ask about any other information from a profile)
9. Wow, is this sweet golden retriever yours? (make a compliment to something/someone from her photos)
10. When are we going to meet and find out if we would like to kiss some day?
No matter what kind of acquaintance (virtual or real) you make, the main thing is to present yourself properly. It implies compliance with requirements and level of prospective communication. In order to do everything right we recommend to prepare for the forthcoming communication by means of collecting as much information about your partner as possible (you can find some information about your partner in Internet, but we will tell about it in other dating tips articles). However, you shouldn’t show your awareness too openly; use it in the course of communication to your good, but within due limits.
In conclusion of our tips we’d like to make an emphasis: take into account that people prefer to communicate with positive and friendly interlocutors regardless of their sex, age and social class. That is why you should smile more, be open and natural, do not worry and avoid immodest tone in dialogue, make compliments about beautiful hairdo or good physical fitness, ask for a professional advice in field of knowledge, familiar to your partner. It is quite simple and very effective way to arouse someone’s interest in you and to be liked by him/her. Every man wants to get approval of people, with whom he/she communicates. He/she wants to be estimated at his/her true worth. This person needs to feel that he/she is important for you.
Anyone wants it. So you should remember it when making acquaintances with people, who are interesting for you. Follow our tips and you may take no notice of falling into a vortex of romance, flirtation, love, and friendship.
What to begin with on at Ok Free Date
Good education, intellect, some humor and creative ideas are absolutely necessary for this task. You can fill in a form to your taste and it is useless to use any common templates, because everything will eventually come to light during your further communication.
How to win the heart of a woman?
It is known that some women need just to snap their fingers to win the heart of men. Unfortunately (and maybe fortunately), male part of humanity would hardly master such seduction technique. I will help you, my dear friends, and explain several moments, which are very important for women. By the way, you do not pay enough attention to these important moments.
Where to Meet a Future Husband?
Curiously enough, but nowadays bars, disco clubs and nightclubs are considered to be the most popular places for making acquaintances. However, if you want to find a future husband, you should forget about these places right away. “Where should I look for him?” – you may ask. We will tell you in due time, because some variants in the following list may seem to be quite unexpected.
Dating tips - searching for a man according to feng shui
We’ve collected several recommendations (according to Feng Shui and psychology), which will help you to find a man. On the face of it, these recommendations may seem to be simple and even funny, but no one makes you taking them seriously.
Why do men make acquaintances?
Many bachelor girls are very anxious about problem of making acquaintances and search of the significant other. This subject is very pressing for them. Women often wonder: “What was it? He came, got acquainted, impressed me, attracted interest, took my phone number, promised to call, and disappeared! Maybe it’s my fault. Maybe it’s me who alienates men by wrong behavior.”
How to win a man’s heart?
You just need to use some cunning, and he will fall at your feet. You always meet the object of your adoration when you visit friends of yours and regularly see him at work. He is incredibly handsome, financially independent and even has the same hobbies as you have. It would seem that you are an ideal couple, but, sadly, there is only one significant problem...